Everyday we hear about computer crimes including network hacking, identity theft, unauthorized money transfers, computers being infected with viruses & spyware etc. Most of these problems are due to unprotected computers and network connections.
With the emergence of smart devices, mobile users and the ever increasing use of the internet, security is a major concern for businesses of all sizes. Risks to businesses include data breach, service disruption as well as identity theft which all lead to significant financial losses and productivity decline. Therefore security of your IT infrastructure is a top priority and we can assess, design and deliver security services to secure your most valuable IT resources.
Enterprise-Level security for a Fraction of the Cost
Add an extra layer of protection to your entire network infrastructure by adding a comprehensive security solution, including blocking unauthorized access to your network, protecting data, providing a strong first line of defense against viruses and malware, blocking unwanted emails with spam filters.
Our managed IT security solutions require no interaction for your end-users, unlike typical software firewalls that only offer basic protection and are often at the will of the user to decide when to allow or disallow software to run on the workstation, no sluggish workstations, no nagging access requests, and as always, peace of mind knowing your infrastructure is being protected and managed.
Managed security services include:
- Patch management – Patch management allows monitoring and downloading of patches, service packs, hot fixes, as well as automatic scanning of computers for missing patches, and their installation for Microsoft and third party software to ensure all applications are updated and patched.
- Firewall – Firewall separates internal and external networks. Firewalls are configured to block or prevent unauthorised access into and out of your network.
- Intrusion Prevention – Intrusion Prevention blocks hacking attempts before they reach internal servers and desktops. Our pre-configured signature-based IPS makes it easier to provide 24/7 network protection from hackers.
- Antivirus solution – Modern malware threats target servers, appliances, laptops, tablets, even mobile phones. Don’t wait until viruses infect your network and devices—block them at the gateway.
- Application control – Application Control blocks or restricts unauthorised applications from executing in ways that put data at risk. It allows the ability to control traffic at the application level.
- Spam Protection – Spam protection allows to block spam at the gateway before it ever reaches users. No client installation is required and an intuitive GUI make it easy to filter SMTP and provide individual quarantines for each user mailbox.
- Web filter/security – Web Filter allows to enforce network usage policies and monitor user behavior. It allows certain sites to be blocked or logged based on category, URL, MIME type or file type.
So, if you are concerned about your network security, we provide very affordable state of the art solutions. We guarantee to reduce the amount of spam, viruses, spyware, web threats, as well as allow you to control and monitor users internet access.